passionate gardener

Saturday, November 04, 2006

passionate gardener

Today, I'll prepare the soil for Spring planting. I've put down the cardboard over the turf I wish to make into a flowerbed. Now, I'll put about 4" of leaves over that and wet it down. Finally, I'll add some top soil. Next Spring, I'll just til it up for planting. I found a product called "Green Thumb" that I really like for top soil. Have any of you used it? Finally, I'll add some Nitrogen to get all this cooking. Happy gardening! Everyday is a good day for the garden. Arlene

1 Comments:

Blogger Askinstoo said...

Hi, i was looking over your blog and didn't
quite find what I was looking for. I'm looking for
different ways to earn money... I did find this though...
a place where you can make some nice extra cash secret shopping.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home